MEN3 Shaving Cream
The perfect shaving foam
How to make the perfect shaving lather?
- The most hygienic way is to scoop a small amount of shaving cream into the shaving bowl
- Dip your brush in warm water and whip up into a light shaving foam
- Add extra water if necessary
- The foam layer should be very thick in the beard area
- Shave lightly from the wrist and never apply pressure to your safety razor or open blade.
- Rinse abundantly with lukewarm water and pat dry
- Take care of the skin with the MEN³ after shave
Depending on the sharpness of your blade and your shaving technique, you will get a super smooth skin.
If you previously have worked with a multiple blade razor, it takes some getting used to, but the savings in costs and your new manly ritual make it well worth the effort in getting the hang of it.
What makes the MEN3 shaving cream so special?
MEN³ shaving cream scientifically dissected
- Babassus oil: This non-greasy oil contains healing properties for easily irritated, dry and damaged eczema skin. It has antioxidant and moisturising properties and softens the beard hairs.
- Shea butter: Contains soothing properties for psoriasis and eczema skin. Non-comedogenic!
- Soybean oil: Has an antioxidant effect and contains mainly vitamin E. Has skin-straightening and moisturising properties.
- Phenoxyethanol: Colourless oil, preservative. Phenoxyethanol has a broad antimicrobial effect on bacteria, yeasts and moulds and also keeps the product stable. It is a worthy alternative to harmful parabens.
- Tocopherol: This is the superstar of antioxidants. Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin. It will defend the cells (skin) against the oxidation by free radicals (UV radiation from the sun) and will therefore slow down the ageing process, prevent erythema (redness), swelling and wrinkling.
- Ascorbic acid: A water-soluble vitamin C with antioxidant properties. It counteracts cell-damaging free radicals and is highly beneficial to the formation of collagen. It can regenerate UV-damaged skin and thicken the epidermis. Studies show a slight reduction in wrinkles and improved skin elasticity.