MEN3 Time Out Moisturiser = Time management in a bottle
Better time management helps you work more efficiently, reduce stress and free up time for the fun things in life. Did you ever stop to think that this is not only true for your activities but also for your skin care? Yes gentlemen, a few good basic routines can prevent many unpleasant effects of ageing on your skin. We all age, but for some of us it’s more visible than for others. Men who take care of themselves the right way, with the right products, such as MEN3’s skincare, are easy to spot.
The Men3 Time Out Moisturiser delays the effects of ageing
Time out. You can take it literally! The silk peptides in this moisturiser slow down the natural ageing process. The moisturising, non-greasy gel cream is caring and skin-improving. It is very effective for men’s dehydrated, rough, sensitive and irritated skin. It can even be used as an adjuvant to eczema treatment or as an intermediate treatment in a corticosteroid therapy.
The right mix of innovative ingredients makes the difference
One of the key ingredient complexes in MEN³’s products is MultiMoist CLR™. This active complex is one of the most successful high-end moisturisers in the cosmetic industry. Among other things, it activates the vitamin D receptors, causing the skin to absorb more moisture and spectacularly increasing the skin’s hydration level. The ingredient Annonasense CLR™ (a patented active ingredient for which scientists David Julius and Ardem Patapoutain received the Nobel Prize in 2021) is also the medical cosmetic innovation of 2022. Not only because of its skin-improving properties, but also because of its durability. It is extracted from the skin of the Cherimoya fruit so that we do not further deplete our planet.
1 Bottle, multiple results
If you apply a thin layer of Time Out Moisturiser to your face and neck twice a day – after using your facial cleanser – you will soon see healthy, hydrated and vital skin. And what you don’t see is just as important. Your skin is optimally protected against external influences that lead to moisture loss and irritation. Think of shaving, trimming, pollution, the cold, etc. And all from one pot: that’s efficient time management!
Men³ Time Out Moisturiser
The MEN³ Time Out Moisturiser is a pioneering moisturising and skin-improving gel cream that is non-greasy. It works, as it were, in conjunction with male testosterone and is therefore also ideally suited to the typically dehydrated, rough, sensitive or irritated (due to repeated shaving and trimming) male skin.
MEN3 = Tailored to improve. The MEN3 brand was created with great passion, leaving nothing to chance. Their premium products are formulated with the most innovative ingredients to enhance your skin and beard.
One of the key ingredient complexes in our MEN3 products is MultiMoist CLR™. This active complex is one of the most successful high-end moisturizers in the cosmetic industry. This is precisely why we incorporate it into all of our MEN3 products.
This extremely hydrating ingredient also activates, among others, the vitamin D receptors which enable the skin to absorb more moisture and spectacularly increases the hydration level of the skin. Also the ingredient Annonasense CLR ™ (a patented active ingredient, developed by David Julius and Ardem Patapoutain, who received the Nobel Prize in 2021) is the medical cosmetic innovation of 2022. Not only because of its skin-enhancing properties, but also because of its durability. This active is extracted from the skin of the Cherimoya fruit so that we do not further deplete our earth. This moisturising cream is not only hydrating and protective. The silk peptides also slow down the natural aging process.
Who is the MEN3 Time Out Moisturiser for?
Recommended from 25 years of age, also for men’s skin that shows signs of fatigue and stress. A must-use for smokers and men who travel a lot.
A healthy, hydrated and vital skin optimally protected from external influences (shaving and trimming, pollution, cold, moisture loss …). This gel cream is also extremely suitable as an adjuvant to eczema treatment or even as an intermediate treatment during corticosteroid therapy.
How to use the MEN3 Time Out Moisturiser
Apply in a thin layer twice daily on the face and neck after using your facial cleanser.
Katleen Vrombout – Founder MEN3
MEN3 products are the result of many years of expertise in MENcare. Our products are not only based on the latest science in hydration, cell regeneration and probiotics, they are also free of sulfates, mineral oils, microplastics, silicones and parabens. We also go the extra mile and consider sustainability and the environment.
MEN³ TIME OUT MOISTURISER SCIENTIFICALLY DISSECTED
A selection of 42 skin improving, protective, nurturing, healing, moisturising & toning ingredients that will also slow down skin aging in men.
- Multimoist : This active is one of the most successful high-end moisturizers in the cosmetic industry. That is why we incorporate it into all of our all-in-one cleansers. This extremely hydrating ingredient also activates the vitamin D receptors which allows the skin to absorb more moisture and spectacularly increases the hydration level of the skin (in vivo up to 173% higher after 8 hours compared to placebo). A lack of vitamin D is precisely the problem in the modern world. Moreover, it provides an immediate caring effect and spectacularly smooth and soft skin and beard hair.
- Annonasense : Received the award of the best innovation in 2020. Goes to improve skin sensitivity especially redness and itching by 60%. Goes from within the skin back into homeostatic balance which is the key of healthy skin. Result: 60% less itching, redness and tight dry feeling skin.
- Cutibiome CLR: Cutibiome is a complex of manuka, black pepper and magnolia. This complex is an exceptionally powerful natural microbiotic that keeps the skin in optimal healthy condition. It works powerfully against acne as well as dry flakes and associated inflammation. It reduces comedones and pimples. CutiBiome recalibrates the skin like an ecosystem.
- Prorenew Complex: ProRenuw Complex has a positive influence on the speed and quality of epidermal growth. ProRenuw will increase the production of essential proteins and enzymes in the skin, improve the barrier function and cell cohesion and accelerate skin renewal, among other things because this complex will ensure that dead skin cells are shed more quickly. ProRenuw Complex is also going to improve the condition of balding scalp. It makes the scalp not only less oily and better hydrated, but also visibly healthier, smoother and flake-free.
- Hydrolyzed Silk: The addition of silk protein (fibroin) stimulates the production of collagen. In addition, silk protein can penetrate deeper into the skin because its molecule is twenty times smaller than that of collagen. Collagen is a type of protein responsible for the firmness and elasticity of the skin. Main effects are to repair the aging skin, stop wrinkles and other signs of aging of the skin, the skin is better able to retain moisture because silk can absorb about thirty times its own weight of water. In addition, silk protein is also a good agent for healing wounds. The quick healing power of silk protein is used in surgery to heal wounds. Once the wound has closed, the silk dissolves on its own.
- Syricalm: this active has a protective and healing effect on the – often aggressively treated – skin and beard area due to frequent shaving.
- Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract: This extract has a strong antimicrobial, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effect without irritating the skin. Used in the treatment of acne, Magnolia Bark Extract works very efficiently against acne-causing germs, acts as an anti-inflammatory and helps to prevent blackheads. It protects against free radicals caused by U.V. light, among other things. It reduces small wrinkles. Result: The skin looks firmer, fresher and younger. Redness and puffiness are reduced by the beta-caryophyllene in Magnolia oil.
- Hydrogenated olive oil: Hydrogenated olive oil contains all the necessary fatty acids that can be very easily absorbed into the skin to prevent epidermal moisture loss (a particular problem with men) and maintain hydration levels.
- Panthenol: (= Pro Vitamin B5) is a strong moisturising vitamin that also revitalizes the skin, renewing and calming.
- Tocopherol: (= Vitamin E) is a strong antioxidant and helps to protect the skin against free radicals (from UVA/UVB), pollution, cigarettes… Protects against sun damage and pigmentation and increases collagen production, which keeps wrinkles at bay for a much longer time.
|Dimensions||12,5 × 4,5 × 4,5 cm|