- It calms and soothes the skin.
- If there are any cuts, nicks, and/or burns, it helps to heal and repair it.
- This product has amazing anti-bacterial properties that prevent irritations and redness.
- It has a cooling effect when applied.
- Aloe Vera Gel: This has special properties that reduce the occurrence of wounds, burns, and promotes better rash healing. It can also be used as a soothing agent and moisturizer.
- Grass Lily Extract: This promotes a faster skin healing process. It hydrates, soothes, moisturizes and heals skin irritations. You can apply it on burns, abrasions and cuts for faster healing.
- Blue Cypress Oil: This has anti-bacterial properties that provide relief from skin irritation, flakes, sores, itch, and sunburn. It is good for purifying and conditioning the hair and/or skin.
- Menthol: This is a natural, cooling, caustic agent for the skin, scalp, and body.
- Vitamins A And E: These have antioxidants that protect the skin cells from external damage. They can be referred to as antioxidant superheroes.
- Allantoin: Its anti-inflammatory, refreshing, rejuvenating & nourishing properties stimulate the growth of healthy skin cells.
- Witch Hazel: This is a natural caustic agent that has antiseptic and cooling properties. This is an awesome skin tonic, toner, and cleanser.
- Lavender Oil: This has amazing antiseptic and anti-inflammatory. It is perfect for oily skin.
- It is best used after skin has been shaved and rinsed. Pay dry the shaved areas and apply a generous amount of the product and leave for skin absorption.
- It can be applied directly on insect bites, minor burns, waxed skin, sunburn, allergy rashes, other rashes and/or after laser treatment.
- This can be used on all skin types.
THIS PRODUCT IS GOOD FOR
- Nicks & cuts (antibacterial & antiseptic).
- Sensitive and Problem skin.
- Sunburn and insect bites.
- Shave rash, redness & irritation.
- Face Moisturizer.
- Shave Oil.
- Shave Crème.
- Shave Gel.