- Proper hydration of the skin.
- Removal of dirt and grime.
- This product can be used to clean the hair.
- It is a natural antifungal and antibacterial agent.
- It can be used as a pre-shave skin softener.
- It is pH balanced and devoid of any abrasive synthetic chemicals.
- It can be used as a toner.
- Citric Acid: This is used to exfoliate all dry cells on the skin’s surface.
- Lemon Myrtle Oil: This oil has antifungal and antibacterial properties that purify and protect the skin.
- D-Panthenol: This creates a protective film layer over the skin and makes the hair soft and relaxed.
- Witch Hazel: This is a natural caustic agent that has cooling and antiseptic properties. It is also great skin toner, cleanser, and tonic.
- Aloe Vera Gel: Its special nourishing properties help to heal rash, wounds, and burns, and is a soothing moisturizer.
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein: This is a special conditioning protein extracted from wheat that promotes healthy hair growth.
It is best used twice a day, especially when bathing or when the skin accumulates dirt or grime. It can be used in the shower or during a face wash over the basin. This product is an excellent pre-shave skin softener, so it can be used to lift the hair off the skin making the shaving process easier. This product can be used for every skin type.
THIS PRODUCT IS BEST USED FOR
- Unclogging pores.
- The removal of blackheads and acne.
- Clean-up of daily pollution.
- Revitalizing of dull-looking skin.
- Balancing out oily skin.
- Moisturizing rough and dry skin.
- Face Moisturizer.
- Sea Salt Scrub.
- Face Mud Masque.
- Body Moisturizer.
- Face Scrub.
- Exfoliating Soap.