- This is a non-oily or greasy hair wax.
- It doesn’t leave flakes or a powdery residue in the hair.
- This is water-soluble; it washes out of the hair easily and doesn’t build-up.
- Gives an awesome highlight effect when used in dull or greying hair. It revives the hair’s general look.
- Gives a wet but non-greasy look.
- Japan (Rhus Succedanea) Wax: This is a yellowish wax with adhesive properties that helps to prevent moisture loss. Derived from the Japanese sumac berries, it is a glyceride that comprises of palmitin and palmitic acid.
- Lemon Myrtle Oil: This has anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties that protect and purify the skin.
- Lanolin Wax: This gives a soothing and moisturizing look with an amazing shine.
This is to be used in small amounts. Apply it to the palm of your hands while rubbing them together. Once it is warmed, create your desired style. This product can be used with all hair types and styles. It is used for slick looks, short haircuts, straight and/or curly hair. ladies can use it too.
THIS PRODUCT IS BEST USED FOR
- Reducing product build-up.
- Dull or greying hair.
- Curly hair.
- Coarse hair.
- Any Shampoo and Conditioner of Your Choice.
- Scalp Treatment.
- Hair Food.
- Leave-In Moisturizer.