- It moisturizes and nourishes the skin.
- This product adds a healthy glow to the skin.
- It doesn’t leave a greasy feeling which makes it perfect for oily skin.
- It reverses the skin aging process.
- There are numerous antioxidants present that help protects the skin.
- Pine Bark Extract: The organic acids and flavonoids that are contained here provide numerous antioxidants that help fight wrinkles, thereby slowing down the aging process.
- Kakadu Plum: This contains powerful antioxidants that eliminate free radicals present in the body, thereby preventing premature aging.
- Vitamin A & E: The antioxidants prevent any damage that could be caused by environmental damage to the skin.
- Shea Butter: This is naturally derived butter from the Shea nut. It has incredible benefits such as humectant, moisturizing and emollient ones.
- Grape Seed Extract: This is a powerful antioxidant for the prevention of premature skin aging. The skin is left feeling flexible and elastic. It has wound-healing properties and reduces damages caused by the sun or free radicals.
- Wild Rosella Flower: This Australian Hibiscus flower extract contains several natural phenols that aid in the elimination of free radicals and the protection of the skin.
- Green Tea Extract: A herbal antioxidant that reverses skin damage.
- Aloe Vera Gel: This has special properties that reduce the occurrence of wounds, burns, and promotes better rash healing. It can also be used as a soothing agent and moisturizer.
- This product is best used twice daily (remember to apply it in the morning)
- For best use, apply after the skin has been cleaned and shaven.
- Squeeze a few drops of this Skin Protector Serum onto the base of your palm. Gently press and smooth over the face, eye and neck areas, and hands.
- You can apply this product before applying the VITAMAN Face Moisturizer to act as an “antioxidant booster”.
- This product can be used by all skin types BUT it is highly recommended for oily skin.
THIS PRODUCT IS BEST USED FOR
- Reversing the aging process.
- Skin damage caused by overexposure to the sun.
- Clearing the effects of grime or pollution dirt on the skin.
- Dry and dehydrated skin.