Thanks to the translucent texture of this high quality, organic shave gel, this product is suited exceptionally well for:
- Designer beard or goatee.
Because of the soothing, natual ingredients, the Vitaman Shave Gel with Aloe Vera is best used for:
- Problematic skin.
- Scars, moles, and acne.
This is best used after cleansing and rinsing the skin with warm water. Then, pat the skin dry and apply copious amounts of shave crème to the areas to be shaved. For a coarse, heavy, and/or sensitive beard, apply to shave oil before shave crème.
Use a hot blade for shaving to allow the stimulation of the ingredients to aid hair follicle lifting. This prevents a deeper shave without any irritations or wounds. This is suitable for every skin type.
- Face Moisturizer.
- Face and Body Cleanser.
- After Shave Balm.
- Shave Oil.
- Allantoin: This is an anti-inflammatory agent that provides calming, healing, and nourishing properties. It stimulates healthy skin cell growth.
- Green Tea Extract: This is an herbal antioxidant that reverses the effect of skin damage.
- Vitamin E: This is an antioxidant that protects the skin cells from external damage.
- Eucalyptus Oil: This is a soothing oil used on sensitive or irritable skin, therefore restoring balance and relief. It has anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, and anti-bacterial properties.
- Aloe Vera Gel: This has special properties that heal rash, burns, and promote little to no wound development. It is a great soothing agent and moisturizer.
- Spearmint Oil: This oil has a refreshing fragrance and provides relief from skin irritations.
- Tea Tree Oil: This has anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties that reduce inflammation and provides healing for any skin cuts, nicks, or burns.