- To obtain a perfect or even tan.
- For the prevention of ingrown hairs.
- For exfoliation of dead skin cells.
- It gives a healthier and cleaner skin with a silky-smooth feel.
- For the prevention and elimination of acne and blackheads.
- For the promotion of younger-looking skin.
- Cinnamon Extract: This is used to treat various skin infections and has a warm yet spicy smell.
- Australia Sea Salt: This is local coastal sea salt that is perfect for exfoliating or removing dead skin cells resulting in silky-smooth skin.
- Ground Wattle and Walnut Seeds: This helps to remove built-up dry and dead skin cells on the body’s surface.
- Aloe Vera Gel: This has special revitalizing properties that heal rash, wounds, and burns, and is a soothing moisturizer.
- Patchouli Oil: This oil tautens, smoothens, and tones cracked, rough, and dry skin leaving a masculine fragrance.
- Macadamia Nut Oil: This is a highly soothing oil used on dry or aging skin to moisturize, soften, and provide needed fatty acids to the skin.
- Almond Sweet Oil: This repairs any damaged skin by blocking evaporation while lubricating the skin.
This is best used twice or thrice weekly and after a shower when the skin is still wet. Using your fingertips, gently apply this product to all parts of the body except the face. Then, use water to rinse it off. This product is suitable for every skin type.
THIS PRODUCT IS BEST USED FOR
- Revitalizing dull-looking skin.
- Moisturizing dry and rough skin.
- The removal of dirt and grime.
- The prevention of ingrown hairs.
- Repairing sun-damaged skin.
- Preparing before a wax procedure.