Volcanic ash is a highly requested clay that was used by Cleopatra because of its numerous properties. Not only is it an anti-inflammatory agent, it moisturizes, slows the aging process down, but it also exfoliates, and absorbs toxins and dirt from the skin. This helps to reduce acne and blemishes. Honey has great healing properties as well as antibacterial properties. Organic dates provide antioxidants that decrease the surface area and depth of wrinkles. Myrrh is an anti-inflammatory agent that helps kill bacteria. Fennel is an antiseptic and a diuretic which means it increases urine production. It softens the skin, reduces wrinkles, and helps with puffiness and oily skins. This product is great for hydrating, detoxifying, and firming up the skin.
Slowly move the magnets back and forth to stir the product before shaking to blend properly. Gently massage the desired quantity onto dry skin. Add a few drops of water and continue massaging. Rinse off with warm water.
Organic Bee Pollen, Volcanic Ash, 100% Pure Love, Organic Fennel, Triple Purified Water, Organic Honey, Royal Jelly, Organic Myrrh, Organic Dates, And Propolis Extract.
MAGNET SAFETY WARNINGS
- Keep away from any electronic device.
- It must be treated with care.
- Small magnets can be swallowed or inserted into a body part by a child resulting in choking or another issue. Never let children play with it.
- Never burn a magnet, it will result in toxic fume creation.
- They are stiff and crack or chip easily. Do not attempt machining.
They should be kept far from people with pacemakers or similar medical aids as their magnetic fields can disturb the proper operation of those devices.