- It is an excellent exfoliating agent.
- This product hydrates the skin, cleanses it, restores its natural pH balance, and eliminates free radicals.
- It doesn’t dry the skin after use.
- This tightens skin pores with instant results.
- The use of this product gives a great boost to confidence levels.
- This product can be used to cover or conceal blemishes, tattoos, discoloration, etc., without any discomfort or exposure.
- You can use this product to boost your natural complexion in cases where you might be looking pale due to stress or illness.
- This product contains numerous vitamins, minerals, essential oils, 10 botanical extracts, and other naturally derived substances gotten from the great Australian outback.
Most first-time users of this product claim that it worked so well that they included it in their skincare regime.
The best tips are:
- Complete your skincare regime before you apply this product to your face.
- Select the shade of the product that is closest to your skin color. To do this, apply a little product to your skin and rub in to see the true color.
- Use a makeup sponge or your fingertip, gently massage, and blend the corrector into the skin. Begin with a little amount and apply in layers until you achieve your desired result.
- If you don’t find a shade that fits you perfectly, you can purchase a shade darker and another darker and mix the two for optimum results.
Step One: Pick a Suitable Shade.
There are four shades available for this product and they range from extra light to dark shades for each skin tone. You can mix two shades to get your signature shade. The shade type used depends on the imperfections you wish to correct.
- For Under-Eye Circles: Select a shade that is half to a full shade lighter than your skin tone. This will block out the discoloration and make your skin tone look perfect.
- For Pimples, Scars, Redness Around the Nose, Freckles, Uneven or Ruddy Patches, and Broken Blood Vessels: Select a shade of this product that is like your skin tone. These discolorations can easily be covered and neutralized.
- For Under-Eye Bags and Face Puffiness: Choose a shade that is one full shade lighter than your complexion. This will aid in proper highlighting and counteracting the shadow created by the bag.
- For Unwanted Birthmarks and Tattoos: Select a shade that is remarkably close to your complexion. You can use several layers to hide and conceal the area.
- For Darker Blemishes: Choose a half lighter shade than your complexion. This will cover the discoloration and perfectly match the skin.
Step Two: Application Tips and Tricks.
General Use: Using the correct shade, apply the stick over the desired area of coverage. Use your fingertips to gently blend and massage the product into the nearby skin. Begin with a small amount and continue layering the product on until you see the result you desire.
- Ensure you have two different shades of the 4VOO Confidence Corrector in your house. One should match your skin tone when you’re tanned and the other should be for your regular skin tone. You can blend the two products to achieve your signature shade.
- Apply the 4VOO Maximum Renewal Moisturizer or 4VOO Rejuvenating Under-Eye Gel before the application of the 4VOO Confidence Corrector. If you apply on completely dry skin, this product will leave the skin looking cakey or mask-like.
- Only use the corrector on the problem areas. Applying too much product or dragging it too far above or below the problem area can make the product not appear effective.
- Use only sheer layers for this product. If you lay it on too thickly, it might appear unnatural. If you accidentally apply too much of this product, use a tissue to blot it and remove the excess.
- If you can’t achieve total coverage, that’s fine too. The main aim of the product is to remove emphasis or conceal the spots. If you overcorrect, you risk drawing more attention to yourself.
This product gives the best results after use if the 4VOO Shine Reduction Powder is applied on top of it. This will lock in the corrector, prevent it from melting or moving. This will also aid it to stay on for a longer period.
- Palmitate or Vitamin C: This is a non-acidic and stable form of Vitamin C. It is an incredible antioxidant.
- Retinyl Palmitate or Vitamin A: This positively affects skin cell production by binding itself to the tretinoin receptor sites present on the cells.
- Tocopherol or Vitamin E: This eliminates free radicals present in the body, thereby reducing the risk of damages that can be caused by them. Research studies have shown that it can slow down the aging process.
Octyl Palmitate, Ozokerite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Octyl Dodecanal, Acetyl Dimethicone, Candelilla Wax, Silica Beeswax, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Nylon-12, Octyl Salicylate, Shea Butter, Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Octyl Methoxycinnamate.