- This cleans, restores, and tones of the skin.
- This product softens, protects, refreshes moisturizes, and calms the skin.
MEN CARE Skincare Tip
For dry and dehydrated skin, wet a facecloth with water and hold it to your face for 10 seconds. Repeat this process three or four more times. This is best used after cleansing the skin and before applying any moisturizer. This is to allow for proper hydration of the skin and reduction of wrinkles or fine lines. Always use a clean face cloth or towel.
- Wash your hands thoroughly to remove any lingering dirt, oil, or grime. Wet your face with warm water.
- Apply a little amount of the facial balancing cleanser product to your palm, create a luxurious lather, and then gently massage onto the face. The best method of application is from the outside working in towards the nose using gentle strokes. Don’t be so aggressive, let the cleanser do the work.
- Rinse the skin thoroughly using warm water.
- After rinsing, pat gently with a clean face cloth or towel. Don’t rub or scrub as this can irritate the skin or damage tissues.
- Aloe Vera Extract: This is an ingredient that has numerous vitamins such as Vitamins A, B, C and E, and properties such as anti-inflammatory, moisturizing, protective, rejuvenating, tightening, and anti-aging. Its properties allow it to protect the skin from the effects of UVB rays.
- Silk: This is an incredible natural fiber. Its uniqueness stems from its ability to retain and release moisture based on the environment’s temperature and humidity. Its main component is fibroin which is an amphoteric colloid protein. It also contains silk powder which contains silk amino acids such as serine, alanine, and glycine, which helps to build proteins in the skin. They have anti-inflammatory and moisturizing properties.
- Alba Bark Extract (Birch): This is an extremely purified source of triterpenoids, botulin, and lupeol which are known for their anti-inflammatory properties. They support and soften the skin while protecting it from any UV damage.
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E): This protects the skin from damage caused by free radicals. Research studies have shown that their properties can prevent premature or rapid aging.
- Chamomile Extract: This has excellent properties that protect and moisturizes dry skin. It also has a soothing and calming effect.
- Algae Extract: This skincare ingredient, also an antioxidant, has components such as magnesium, proteins, sodium, vitamin B1, calcium, sugar, phosphorus, vitamin A, starch, iron, and copper. It increases skin elasticity and moisture content.
Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract (Lemongrass), Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Betula Alba Bark Extract (Birch), Prunus Serotina Bark Extract (Wild Cherry), Calendula Officinalis Extract (Marigold), Centaurea Cyanus Extract (Cornflower), Fragrance, Tilia Cordata Extract (Linden), Benzyl Alcohol, Chamomilla Recutita Extract (Matricaria), Anthemis Nobilis Extract (Chamomile), Equisetum Hiemale Extract (Horsetail), PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera), Polysorbate 20, Hypericum Perforatum Extract (St. John’s Wort), Tocopherol, Hydrolyzed Silk, Algae Extract, Di-PPG-2 Myreth-10 Adipate, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Eugenia Caryophyllus Extract (Clove), Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.