Leaves your skin silky smooth!
4VOO Shine Reduction Powder | Benefits
- 4VOO Silk-Enriched Shine Reduction powder is a premium translucent enhancement product specifically developed for men to eliminate undesirable shine caused by oily skin surfaces. This ultra-sheer powder leaves the skin smooth and refined.
- Pure silk allows this powder to blend easily with all skin tones for a clean, natural finish. Silk, chamomile, and grape seed extract have natural sun protection and anti-inflammation properties that effectively help sun damaged skin, acne, and other skin problems.
- 4VOO Shine Reduction powder is a translucent pressed powder and will not add color to your complexion. 4VOO Shine Reduction Powder helps absorb excess oil and produces a natural shine free appearance to the skin. The powder provides an invisible edge to ensure that you will always look your best.
Confident men don’t sweat and 4VOO Shine Reduction Powder helps you appear that way.
4VOO Shine Reduction Powder | Application guidelines
4VOO Shine Reduction Powder is for people who need to eliminate reflection caused by oily skin surfaces, whether on the forehead, nose, cheeks, or chin.
- gently rub the included applicator in the 4VOO Shine Reduction powder and pat it onto the skin surface you wish to cover
- apply shine reduction powder with the puff included in the set. A puff absorbs excess powder, allowing you to leave the right amount on your face
- the 4VOO Shine Reduction powder puff gives you a more controlled application, you get less texture and more depth
4VOO Shine Reduction Powder is translucent and can be used on all skin tones. The powder creates a matte look, reducing the shine and absorbing oils.
It also acts as a protective layer.
- Shine Reduction Powder can be applied over 4VOO face & body bronzer or shimmer tint to tone down the radiance and provide a deeper natural look
- Too little 4VOO Shine Reduction powder leaves an oilier look while too much will accumulate in the fine lines of your skin drawing attention to wrinkles
- Apply only enough powder to reduce the shine
Less is more…
4VOO | Key ingredients
The benefits of our ingredients to you are:
- titanium dioxide – one of the best sunscreen ingredients in cosmetics protecting skin from uva and uvb radiation
- silk – silk has been the most treasured natural fiber; what makes silk unique is its ability to hold and release moisture depending on the temperature and humidity of the surroundings; the main component of natural silk is fibroin, an amphoteric colloid protein; silk is rich in silk amino acids, including alanine, glycine and serine, which are the building blocks of protein in the skin and are regarded as a part of the natural moisturizing factor; silk also contains natural sun protection and anti-inflammation qualities; these effectively help sun-damaged skin, acne and other skin problems
- tocopherol (vitamin E) – protects cells against free-radical damage, and an abundant assortment of researchers have theorized that this can slow the aging process
- chamomile extract – soothing and calming, gentle oil excellent for protecting dry skin
- retinyl palmitate (vitamin A) – positively affects cell production by binding to the tretinoin receptor sites on the cell
- grape seed extract – contains proanthocyanidins, very potent antioxidants, helpful for diminishing the sun’s damaging effects and lessening free-radical damage; it has also been shown to have wound-healing properties
What will silk do for your skin?
- reduce the human ageing process and skin wrinkling
- restore PH balance
- moisturize and rehydrate your skin
- give a natural sun protection factor
- restrain melanin building
- give antioxidant benefits
- rejuvenate damaged skin tissue
- soothe burnt skin
- energize muscle tissue and nerve endings
- leave your skin silky smooth
Silk is a protein fiber, meaning that is chemically quite similar to human skin. Because of this,silk is an ideal “second skin”.
What makes silk unique is its ability to hold and release moisture depending on the temperature and humidity of the surroundings. Silk is a natural moisturizer and combines with the skins epithelial cells, promoting metabolism, and holds rich moisture to give the skin, nourishment, softness and elasticity.
Silk is rich in silk amino acids, including alanine, glycine and serine, which are the building blocks of protein in the skin. Silk protein possesses UV ray inhibiting properties, therefore the cosmetics offer natural UV protection as well as control melanin build up. These effectively help sun-damaged skin, acne and other skin problems.
Silk protein also has a strong affinity for bio-organisms, and has the unusual characteristic of preventing the growth of micro-organisms and bacteria, keeping your skin hygienic. The silk protein heals the skin, thus reducing skin wrinkling.