- A healthy, youthful glow or radiance.
- It has a soft color which gives a sexy, caramel-looking sheen when applied on the skin.
- This product blends all skin blemishes and irregularities to leave the skin looking healthy and glowing.
- This has natural moisturizing and rejuvenating properties.
- Apply a sparse amount to your fingertips and then gently massage and blend onto the skin, leaving it looking natural.
- A little application to the temples, cheeks, forehead, and chin can make a great difference. You must always start with a little amount and then layer on as needed.
- Always smile during the product application as it leaves the cheeks glimmering with vitality. You can apply to your eyelids alone for a beautiful shimmer or combine with the 4VOO Maximum Renewal Moisturizer for a more luxurious finish.
- You can tone down the shimmer by applying a few strokes of the 4VOO Shine Reduction Powder. For evening use, apply this product over your 4VOO Face & Body Bronzer for a more elegant look.
- Silk: This is an incredible natural fiber. Its uniqueness stems from its ability to retain and release moisture based on the environment’s temperature and humidity. Its main component is fibroin which is an amphoteric colloid protein. It also contains silk powder which contains silk amino acids such as serine, alanine, and glycine, which helps to build proteins in the skin. They have anti-inflammatory and moisturizing properties.
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E): This protects the skin from damage caused by free radicals. Research studies have shown that their properties can prevent premature or rapid aging.
- Chamomile Extract: This has excellent properties that protect and moisturizes dry skin. It also has a soothing and calming effect.
- Retinyl Palmitate or Vitamin A: This positively affects skin cell production by binding itself to the tretinoin receptor sites present on the cells.
- Grape Seed Extract: This is a powerful antioxidant for the prevention of premature skin aging. The skin is left feeling flexible and elastic. It has wound-healing properties and reduces damages caused by the sun or free radicals.
- Titanium Dioxide: This helps prevent damages to the skin caused by UVA and UVB rays.
Aqua (Water), Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Cyclomethycaine, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Iron Oxides, Triethanolamine, Glyceryl Stearate, Parfum, Isosteric Acid, Sirica (Silk Powder), Xanthan Gum, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile), Vitis Vinifera (Grape Seed), Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Oleth-20, Stealth-2, Trisodium EDTA, Titanium Dioxide, Bismuth Oxychloride, Ultramarines, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Cellulose Gum (Cellulose), Mica.