MEN3 Beard and Face Cleanser
The innovation of the MEN3 Beard and Face Cleanser
The cleansing gel of the MEN3 Beard and Face Cleanser removes impurities, oils and dirt from the beard and face. The skin is optimally moisturized and dull beard hairs regain their natural, healthy shine.
Daily cleansing of your skin and beard is essential because during the day a lot of impurities and invisible food residues are deposited on the beard hairs, skin and in the pores. Overgrown microorganisms cause irritation, itching, scaling, dandruff, blackheads and inflammation. This cleanser gently removes impurities.
Visibly healthy and shiny beard hair and fresh skin due to its cleansing, conditioning, disinfecting and anti-bacteriological action.
How to use the MEN3 Beard and Face Cleanser
Wet your hands, beard and face and lather up a small amount of cleanser. Wash your beard hair and face. Rinse with lukewarm water.
Investment in yourself
One bottle contains an amount of product for 6 months of daily use (2 pumps per day), therefore you only need to buy a bottle twice a year.
Katleen Vrombout – Founder MEN3
MEN3 products are the result of many years of expertise in MENcare. Our products are not only based on the latest science in hydration, cell regeneration and probiotics, they are also free of sulfates, mineral oils, microplastics, silicones and parabens. We also go the extra mile and consider sustainability and the environment.
MEN3 BEARD AND FACE CLEANSER SCIENTIFICALLY DISSECTED
Some of the 31 caring, purifying, healing, moisturizing, toning and smoothing ingredients:
- Vitamin F forte: Hydrating and protective skin and beard conditioner. Keeps beard hairs healthy and shiny, protects against breakage and improves hair structure. Significantly improves extremely dry skin and seborrheic eczema.
- Annonasense: Received the award of the best innovation in 2020. Goes to improve skin sensitivity especially redness and itching by 60%.
- Multimoist: This active is one of the most successful high-end moisturizers in the cosmetic industry. This is exactly why we incorporate it in all our all-in-one cleansers. This extremely hydrating ingredient also activates the vitamin D receptors which allows the skin to absorb more moisture and spectacularly increases the hydration level of the skin (in vivo up to 173% higher after 8 hours compared to placebo). A lack of vitamin D is precisely the problem in the modern world. Moreover, it provides an immediate a nurturing and spectacularly smooth and soft effect skin and beard hair.
- Syricalm: this active works to protect and heal the – often aggressively treated – skin and beard area by frequent shaving.
- Panthenol: (= Pro Vitamin B5) is a strong moisturizing vitamin that also revitalizes the skin, renewing and soothing.
- Tocopherol: (= Vitamin E) is a strong antioxidant and helps to protect the skin from free radicals (from UVA / UVB), pollution, cigarettes…
- Kaneka Surfactin: A very mild and natural surfactant (derived from natural fermentation of the bacillus subtilus) , biodegradable and environmentally friendly. This foam maker has a peptidizing me 7 amino acids and has no drying effect like the known sodium lauryl sulfate.
- Euroquat CF: A biodegradable surfactant with good foaming effect without irritating properties for skin and eyes. Gives an improving skin feeling.
- Euranate LS3: Extremely mild anionic and excellent foam enhancer and foam stabilizer that can be used specifically for sensitive skin care applications.
- Euroglyc AMS: Extremely mild foam stabilizer used especially in baby products.
Beard & Brow, Face