- It is the best hand cream option.
- Not only does it hydrate the skin, but it also heals it.
- This is a light non-greasy cream which means it leaves no stains.
- It nourishes and conditions the skin and/or hair.
- This product is easily absorbed and spread on the skin.
- Shea Butter: This is natural butter gotten from the shea nut and is an excellent soothing moisturizer for the skin.
- Vitamins A And E: These have antioxidants that protect the skin cells from external damage. They can be referred to as antioxidant superhero.
- Aloe Vera Gel: This has special revitalizing properties that heal rash, wounds, and burns, and is an excellent soothing moisturizer.
- Grass Lily: This allows for faster healing. It moisturizes, hydrates, and provides relief from skin irritations.
- Jojoba Oil: This is a fine, hydrating, and non-greasy oil which means it leaves no stain when moisturizing and conditioning the skin. This helps with acne, skin sores, and wounds.
- Allantoin: This has revitalizing, calming, and healing anti-inflammatory agent that stimulates healthy skin cell growth.
- Glycerin: This is a soothing agent used for moisturizing the skin.
This is best used daily, especially when performing any sporting or outdoor activities. Apply after a shower or to dry skin. This product can be used as hand cream or lotion. This is suitable for every skin type.
THIS PRODUCT IS BEST USED FOR
Moisturizing dry, rough, and dehydrated skin.