- It doesn’t not scratch or causes abrasions on the skin.
- It helps to stimulate skin cells for a healthier and younger look.
- It has anti-bacterial properties.
- This can be used for exfoliation and removal of dirt and grime.
- Improvement of the skin’s texture to allow for better shaving.
- It prevents the formation of ingrown hairs.
- The prevention of clogged pores and blackheads.
- Lemon Myrtle Oil: This has antifungal and antibacterial properties that purify and guard the skin.
- Citric Acid: This helps in exfoliating dry cells on the skin’s surface.
- Vitamin E: This is an antioxidant that protects the skin cells from external damage.
- Aloe Vera Gel: This has special nourishing properties that heal rash, wounds, and burns. It is also a soothing moisturizer.
- Lactic Acid: For a silky-smooth feel and skin flexibility.
- Allantoin: This has nourishing, anti-inflammatory, soothing, and healing properties that stimulate healthy skin cell growth.
- Witch Hazel: This is a natural caustic agent that has cooling and antiseptic properties. It is an awesome skin toner, cleanser, and tonic.
- Special Mix of Crushed Nutshells: This is used to exfoliate dry, dead cells from the skin’s surface.
For the best results, use once or twice a week. It can be applied in the shower or over the washbasin. With wet hands, gently rub in using circular motions for better exfoliation. Rinse off any excess scrub. This is best used before a shave if you have a heavy or coarse beard. For sensitive skin, apply the scrub the night before. This product is suitable for every skin type.
THIS PRODUCT IS BEST USED FOR
- The removal of blackheads and unclogging pores.
- The removal of dirt and grime.
- Moisturizing rough, dry, and damaged skin.
- The reduction of the effects of pollution and stress.
- Face Moisturizer.
- Face and Body Cleanser.
- Face Mud Masque.