VITAMAN SHAVING CREAM
Daily shaving can be torture for guys with sensitive skin. It’s time to make the switch from supermarket shaving creams and give your face the TLC it needs.
You might have been using the same shaving cream for years. Perhaps it’s the alcohol-based devil that comes in a pressurized can. But if you’ve finally had enough of shave rash, in-grown hairs, nicks and cuts, and flaky skin, then you need VITAMAN Shave Crème.
VITAMAN Shave Crème acts as a natural moisturizing barrier between your skin and your razor. The result is a closer shave that leaves your skin feeling smooth, calm, and fresh.
Simply apply liberally to your skin, use a hot razor blade and like magic, irritation becomes a thing of the past!
It’s loaded with moisturizing ingredients such as White Tea Leaf Extract, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, and Vitamin E – along with other unique plant ingredients sourced from the Australian Outback.
White Tea has an anti-inflammatory effect on your skin and can strengthen and protect the skin matrix. Coconut oil repairs damaged skin (and is an effective moisturizer) and our secret ingredient is Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate) which deeply moisturizes your skin pre-shave to soften your face and stubble and calm inflammation.
To make VITAMAN a cut above the rest, we use anti-oxidant, rich organic white tea as our base ingredient instead of plain water. You’ll find organic white tea in almost every VITAMAN product, helping to give your skin a healthy fresh feeling.
For the best results, use before applying our Natural After Shave Balm.
5 oz (150ml)
If used as instructed, this product will give you approximately 30 shaves.
- Razor burn
- Pain while shaving
- Shaving nicks and cuts
- Dry, irritated skin
- Ingrown hairs
How it works:
- The Best Shaving Cream for Men
- Great for all skin types
- Being low lather and unlike shaving foams, you’ll be able to see exactly where you’re driving that razor blade. The creamy formula makes precision shaving a breeze
- Soothing aloe vera and coconut oil keeps your skin feeling fresh and smooth
- No artificial fragrances here, we use Coconut Oil for our natural aroma
- pH balanced formula suits the chemistry of your skin
- No propane or alcohol!
- Creates a barrier between your skin and your razor, helping to prevent razor burn
- Deeply moisturizes your skin pre-shave to soften your face and stubble and calm inflammation
- Gives you a closer shave that leaves your skin feeling smooth, calm, and fresh
- Loaded with moisturizing ingredients such as White Tea Leaf Extract, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, and Vitamin E – along with other unique plant ingredients sourced from the Australian Outback
- Naturally anti-inflammatory
- Apply a generous amount of Shave Crème to the areas you want to shave – leaving a visible layer as your barrier.
- If your beard growth is heavy or coarse, we recommend you use our Shave Oil underneath the Shave Creme, for extra protection.
- Now you’re ready to shave. Prepare your razor blade with hot water, then shave firstly with the direction of your beard growth. (Hot steel cuts more efficiently than a cold steel blade.)
- Rinse the blade again with hot water, then shave across the direction of your hair growth. Shave around the lip and chin area last.
- Replace your blade before it becomes too blunt otherwise, skin irritation or infection may occur.
- Rinse excess Shave Crème with cold water.
- For the best results, follow with VITAMAN After Shave Balm and VITAMAN Face Moisturiser.
“Does the Vitaman Shave Crème actually work?”
With over 1000 5 star reviews from men across the US, we know Vitamans products work. And that’s part of the reason why at Mencare we offer their fantastic and broad range of high-quality, natural products. We recommend giving each product 4 weeks before you start to notice results and it’s essential you stick to your grooming routine.
If you’re not absolutely delighted with your purchase, we’ll give you your money back. That’s how we trust in the quality of all our products.
“I don’t understand how these products work. It seems complicated”
No worries! If you look at the ‘Directions’ above, you’ll see we explain how to use your products for the best results. But if you’re still unsure, just drop us a line and we’ll talk you through it.
We will always get back to you personally – no long queues or robotic replies. You’ll always deal with a real person at Mencare.
“I’ve got really sensitive skin, will the Vitaman Shave Crème work for me?”
Vitaman never uses harmful synthetic chemicals, artificial fragrances or unnecessary colors. The products are free from sulfates, parabens, phthalates, glycols, mineral oil, DEA, TEA, ethanol & lanolin and we don’t use synthetic fragrances, animal derivatives or mineral oils in any of our products. That’s why the Vitaman products are suited for all skin types.