- Allows for the closest permissible shave.
- It provides the skin with a silky-smooth feel after shaving.
- Skin hydration.
- Prevention of cuts and nicks.
- Prevention of redness and irritation that might cause bumps.
- Vitamin E: This has antioxidant properties that protect the skin cells from any external damage.
- Aniseed Myrtle: This is used for lifting the hair follicles to give a smoother shaving experience.
- Grass Lily: This promotes quick skin healing. It also moisturizes, hydrates, and provides relief from skin irritations. This is used to heal abrasions, cuts, nicks, and burns.
- Aloe Vera Gel: it has special properties that reduce the occurrence of wounds, burns, and promotes better rash healing. It can also be used as a soothing agent and moisturizer.
This product is best used after cleansing and rinsing the skin with warm water. Then, pat the skin dry and generously apply the shave crème to the areas to be shaved. If you have a coarse, heavy, and/or sensitive beard, you should apply to shave oil before shave crème.
Use a hot blade to shave. This heat will stimulate all the ingredients to work better, therefore lifting the hair follicle and allowing a deeper shave by the blade without any issues. This product is suitable for every skin type.
THIS PRODUCT IS BEST USED FOR:
- Skin redness.
- Flaky or scaly skin.
- Shave rash.
- In-grown hairs causing bumps.
- Dry or itchy skin.
- Nicks and cuts.
- Face Moisturizer.
- Shave Oil.
- Face and Body Cleanser.
- After Shave Balm.