How to use Vitaman Shave Gel with Organic Aloe Vera 150 ml
Best used after skin has been cleansed and rinsed with warm water.
Pat skin dry and then apply Shave Crème liberally to the areas of the face and neck to be shaved.
If beard growth is heavy, coarse and/or sensitive recommend use of Shave Oil underneath the Shave Crème.
Shave with a hot blade. The heat will help stimulate the ingredients to lift the hair follicle and allow the blade to cut more effectively without any irritation.
Suitable for all skin types!
- Clear formulation to see where you are shaving and avoid problem areas
- Helps treat oily and problem skin
- Prevents redness and irritation
- Helps hydrate the skin
- Aloe Vera Gel Unique nourishing properties promote minor wound, burn and rash healing and is an excellent moisturiser and emollient.
- Green Tea Extract Herbal anti-oxidant that reverses skin damage.
- Tea Tree Oil Anti-microbial, anti-bacterial – has excellent healing properties & reduces inflammation.
- Eucalyptus Oil Calming Soothing oil suitable for irritated or sensitive skin, restoring calm and balance. Anti-bacterial, Anti-inflammatory and Antiseptic properties.
- Allantoin Anti-inflammatory, healing, calming & nourishing properties help stimulate growth of healthy skin cells.
- Vitamin E An anti-oxidant superhero. Protects skin cells from environmental damage.
- Spearmint Oil Calms and cools irritations – fresh aroma.