- It tightens the skin giving it a silky-smooth feel.
- It hydrates and revitalizes the skin.
- It balances out skin tone issues and any discoloration.
- Gentle exfoliation of all dead skin cells.
- It allows the moisturizers to work better on the skin.
- Malic Acid: This is a mild acid gotten from apples. It is used to exfoliate the dead skin cells resulting in a silky-smooth feel.
- Lactic Acid: This gives a silky-smooth feel and flexibility to the skin.
- Allantoin: This has revitalizing, anti-inflammatory, soothing, and healing properties that stimulate healthy skin cell growth.
- Aloe Vera Gel: This has special revitalizing properties that heal rash, wounds, and burns, and is a soothing moisturizer.
- Citric Acid: It is used for the exfoliation of dry cells from the skin’s surface.
- Bilberry Extract: It helps to balance out any skin tone issues and reduces dark circles.
- Glycolic Acid: It is used for the exfoliation of skin cells.
For daily use. Apply a moisturizer after each use. This is best used after shaving and rinsing. Dispense a small amount of this product onto your palm. Press down into your face, hands, neck, and eye areas. This product can be used for every skin type.
THIS PRODUCT IS BEST USED FOR
- Moisturizing dehydrated skin.
- Balancing out unevenly toned and/or blotchy skin.
- The removal of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Revitalizing dull-looking or lackluster skin.
- Age Control Face Masque.
- Skin Protector Serum.
- I-Zone Eye and Lip Reviver Gel.
- Face Moisturizer.